November 4, 2014

Chiffon Shirt

   Sunday was a precious day for our family. Our oldest daughter Jenna got baptized by her daddy! It was so sweet! We really had a great day celebrating that our daughter will one day spend eternity with Jesus!
   On another note, the weather was cold...it was great! I was excited that it finally, truly feels like fall. For Sunday morning, I wore this black & white chiffon shirt that I bought from Old Navy for $9. I paired it with a maroon pencil skirt that I have had since I was in high school! I decided to wear my black heels I got from Ross a few years ago since the skirt hit at a weird place on my boots. Then I wore a black & white necklace my mom gave me a few years ago! The earrings I wore are special because my mom gave me these a few years ago. They only go with a few specific outfits so I wear them every chance I get!
   On Sunday night, I decided to wear the same shirt with a different twist. I decided to put my black pants with it. I don't typically wear pants on Sunday nights so I felt so weird wearing this. It was funny though because I received multiple compliments on my outfit that night! I really liked the shirt & I can tell I am going to get a lot of wear out of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment