November 5, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...Neutrals

I know I'm a little late getting this post up here today, but I guess it's better late than never; right?!

I'm crushing on this taupe color lately...neutrals can be very pretty, and I love the way this outfit came together a couple of weeks ago for Sunday morning church.

Outfit Details:  Sweater Dress:  Hand me down (original unknown);
Nude Heels:  Target
 
 
This sweater dress came without belt loops, but I chose to belt it and used a gold and silver mix belt that was handed down to me from my grandmother, so it's pretty special to me!  I love neutrals and browns, and am so excited that it's fall and time to finally wear all my darker hues!


Happy Wednesday!




Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great belt from your grandmother! I also am a big fan of neutrals. Such a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete