November 6, 2014

Coral and Green

This past Sunday night I wore one of my favorite tops. I love this top for a couple of reasons. One thing I love about it is the color. The coral is so bright and fun, but then it has the green added in as well. But what I love most about it is that it has these really cute little birds all over it. I really like birds and have a lot of them around my house. (For decoration, not live ones!)
I paired this top with my green jeans and I thought it went perfectly! I just love it when that happens! I wasn't exactly sure what shoes to wear with this outfit, but I ended up going with my grey booties. The pants weren't laying exactly right so I cuffed them, and then they fell better. The temperature that evening was a little chilly, but not bad. I threw on a short-sleeve cardigan, and that ended up being just right.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft; Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft;
Pants: Plato's Closet; Booties: Express;
Jewelry: Craft Fair 


No comments:

Post a Comment