November 7, 2014

Fall Family Pictures

About a month ago we had family pictures made! I was so excited because these were our first real photos since Graham was born. Of course, I stressed out about what we all were going to wear. I wanted us to "coordinate, but not match". I went back and forth on what we all would wear. I knew we were going to be outside in a field, so it would be semi-casual.
At first, I wanted all of the guys to wear flannel shirts and jeans. Then I started thinking that might look too "Farmer Brown". I did end up putting all of them in jeans. Jesse and Jared both had on brown striped shirts/sweaters. Jared's had an orange and blue stripe in it, and then Graham wore a navy and orange striped shirt.
Abby wore a really cute navy dress with polka dots on it. And I thought I was wearing a navy dress as well...I realized the day before that my dress was actually black. At that point though, I just couldn't worry about it. I think it turned out fine though.




 
 
 
 
So, as you can see, our outfits didn't match at all, but I think they looked good in the pictures. I was really happy with how the pictures turned out! They were done by Mandy Lea Photography and I thought she did a great job!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment