November 10, 2014

Sweater, jeans & boots

Is there any combination better than a sweater, jeans and boots? For me, no. There just isn't. If it was appropriate to wear this everyday, I think I would. I could live in these! This past Friday night, my husband and I got a night out ALONE! How often does this happen you might ask? Rarely! We spend most of our time with friends, family and our kids!! :) But we celebrated 10 years of marriage this past week! 10 years!! I'm not sure how that is possible but it is. Every year with my amazing husband gets better and better. Anyhow, when we went out to dinner last Friday night, I chose to keep it casual (as always!) I wore this new sweater that I found a few weeks ago at T.J. Maxx. I love these style sweaters and loved the particular pattern on this one. And these Rockstar jeans from old navy, well I couldn't live without them. They are my favorite skinny jeans I have found. The fit is perfect and they are not low rise! I do honestly despise low rise jeans. So they are perfect for me. And these boots, let me just say, they have been well worth the splurge I made on them. These are lucky brand and I love the casual feel of them. They are last season and still in great condition. I have become a big fan of lucky boots since purchasing these and have since bought several other pairs. Loving that it is finally the season that it is appropriate to wear my sweater, jeans and boots daily! On a side note, my little B must have known she was not going out with us this particular night because she was insistent that she had to be in my picture. But she is so adorable, how could I not include her in these pics?!



No comments:

Post a Comment