November 20, 2014

Jeggings and Boot Socks

One of my favorite trends last fall was boot socks! I thought they were so adorable, and Katie gave me a couple of pairs for Christmas. I had just had Graham though and my feet were still so swollen that I couldn't fit them into my boots!! So...I never got to wear my boot socks last season! I was hoping they would still be in style this year so I would be able to wear them now. Today Jesse and I both had the day off. We went up to the school to eat lunch with Abby and Jared for their Thanksgiving Feast. Also, today is Graham's birthday! So, we took him back up to the NICU for a visit with his nurses who took care of him for such a long time.
I knew we were going to be running around all day so I wanted to be comfortable, but still look nice. I wore my jeggings with a top that I really like. I like this top because it's not just your normal black and white...it has the pop of pink. Then I added my boots and boot socks.

Top: New York and Company;
Jeggings: Ann Taylor Loft;
Boot socks: Canton; Boots: Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment