November 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...A Pretty Dress

As far as clothes go, nothing warms my heart more than a pretty dress.  Add to that dress the details of a cheetah print, a 50s style frame, and a sheer overlay, and you have me totally in love!  This dress is one of my absolute favorites, and I got so many compliments a few Sundays ago when I wore it.

Outfit Details:  Dress:  Platos Closet ($12.00!!, original unknown);
Sweater:  Platos Closet; Heels:  Old - can't remember original
 
The wind was crazy the day we took these pictures, and it was so extremely cold that I didn't worry too much over the quality of the pictures.  I think you can see how pretty the dress is, though!
 
 
I also wanted to share a quick pic of the necklace that I wore with this dress.  I picked this necklace up at Charming Charlie for only $8.00, and I absolutely love it!  It's simple but can be dressed up or down.

 
Don't you love all the small details? I will forever love a cheetah print, and when it's paired with an elegant dress, you will just about never go wrong! 
 
Happy Wednesday :)
 

1 comment:

  1. That dress was only $12?! I love it! I love anything cheetah print. That necklace is really pretty too. I love Charming Charlie. They are so reasonably priced compared to other places and such a HUGE variety

    ReplyDelete