December 17, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: The Perfect Christmas Leggings!

Like Julie mentioned yesterday in this post, plaid seems to be all the rage right now.  I personally love plaid even when it's not in style (but let's be honest, does plaid ever really go out of style? I don't think so...), and am really excited that it can be found any and everywhere. 

I received my first Christmas gift of the season, and it was a pair of plaid leggings!!  I wasn't sure what I thought about them until I put them on, and I really loved them.  They are a heavy fabric and are very warm, and I love that they have a real Christmasy feel to them!

 
 
Sorry about the quality of my pictures.  I guess the only thing worse than my eight year old taking my pictures is me taking my pictures.  I love that.
 
 
And a close up of my leggings:
 



Happy Wednesday!


 
 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. I love those tights! So cute and festive and I agree with you, I do not think plaid ever goes out of style!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete