December 31, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...Sequins!

This year the one thing I wanted for my "New Years" church outfit was sequins.  I specifically wanted a sequined skirt, and I was really excited when I came across this sequined pencil skirt at Maurice's.  I immediately tried it on and loved it, and I knew it was just the thing I had been looking for. 

I hadn't even told anyone that I bought a sequined skirt, and for Christmas, my mother-in-law ended up buying me this shirt that has sequins around the neckline.  It looks like the shirt was made to go with the skirt!  I was so excited and had so much fun wearing something a little different.


 Outfit Details:  Top:  JC Penney; Skirt: Maurice's;
Tights: Target (love these! they are Assets Shapers);
Booties: JC Penney
 
 
Happy New Year's Eve! 
I hope your 2015 is wonderful!!!






Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.


1 comment:

  1. Sequins are always amazing, especially for NEW YEARs. Happy 2015...and hey I wanted to invite you to a party, just started, a new fashion link up for fridays, Fashion Caché Friday @SweetHaute love it if you'd come party each week. http://sweethaute.blogspot.com/2015/01/fashion-cache-friday-1.html

    ~Be Sweet
    Christina at
    SWEET HAUTE
    sweethaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete