January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

I cannot believe that 2014 is actually over and 2015 is begun. This past year has absolutely flown by. I have to confess that these last few weeks I have slacked off big time with the blog. I have been really busy trying to make Christmas special for my kids and trying to get everything done that needed to get done and the blog fell by the wayside for a few weeks. BUT...I'm back on track now and ready to go!!!
Today I'm just going to show you guys the outfit that I wore the Sunday before Christmas. I wanted to look festive, but I had already done the red thing the week before. I don't have a pic (like I said...slacker here), but that week I did a black pencil skirt and black turtleneck with a dark red cardigan. I wore my new long strand of pearls from Premier with it and I loved the way it turned out! I'll have to do it again sometime and do a picture...maybe around Valentine's Day! Anyway, I wanted to go in a different direction this week, so I went with sparkle instead. I've had this skirt for several years and I always love wearing it. It feels so special and classy! I got a lot of compliments on it.

Top: Unsure;
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft;Shoes: Target;
Jewelry: Premier
 
This would also make a great New Year's outfit! I'm looking forward to this new year and seeing what all it holds for me and my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment