January 2, 2015

Cosmetic Organization

I don't know about you, but there is just something about the beginning of a new year that makes me want to totally reorganize everything in my house! Lucky for me, my mother-in-law gave me the perfect gift for Christmas to help me out with that. She gave me this awesome spinning caddy to use in my bathroom to organize all of my cosmetics. I really have to say, I felt like I had my cosmetics pretty organized before, but I LOVE the way I have everything set up now! I really wish I would have thought to take some before pictures, but I was so excited to get my caddy all set up that I just went to town filling it up and didn't even think about taking any pics. Luckily, we have an extra large double vanity in our bathroom so we have plenty of room for my new toy....because I also have my big magnifying mirror on there! Anyway...here it is all set up and filled with all my makeup and skin care and such.

 
It's so pretty!! I love that it spins so I can easily reach whatever I need. On this side I have some blush, bronzer and lip balms in the slotted area on the top. The bottom area on this side is just wide open which is really nice for larger item such as my moisturizer and eye cream.
 
 
More large open areas for my face mask and eye makeup remover. I do actually have a few slots that are open...I guess this means I need to buy more makeup!
 
 
Lots and lots of eye shadows!
 


 
Bare Minerals stuff.
 
 
Random stuff....and more open slots!

 
This is from the top. I have all of my brushes, my lipsticks, eyeliners and mascaras up here. I am all about some organization, so this is right up my alley! It makes getting up and getting ready in the morning a little more fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment