February 26, 2015

A touch of leopard

I love all things leopard. Like, way too much. As a matter of fact, in high school, my bedroom was decorated in leopard... And not in a classy way but in a way.too.much.leopard.way!! But my love of leopard print has not changed! Apparently, everyone I know loves leopard print though. So much so that when I showed up to church on Sunday, rocking my touch of leopard, my sister was decked out in leopard print also and I found out that my mom has the same leopard print shoes I was wearing! Ha. In some cases that would be a very bad thing but since my mom is super trendy I wasn't too offended by that!! I am absolutely crushing on these leopard print shoes I found on sale at Payless for only $15.00 last weekend!!! They are so cute and comfy and what I love most about them is that the entire shoe isn't leopard. The front is leopard print and the back is black, which is perfect for someone like me who loves leopard print in small doses and not too overdone. I of course, when wearing leopard, stay true to my very simplistic style and keep the rest of the outfit very simple. Like this all black outfit I wore with it.

What about you, still loving leopard print or ready to move on to a new print?? I'm one of those leopard print never goes out of style girls! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment