February 25, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...A Versatile Necklace


This necklace that I got from  Body Central has been a favorite.  I've always loved the look of pearls, and this necklace with pearls and silver ball clusters all over it caught my eye and it has turned out to be pretty versatile!  I pull it out often when I'm dressing up and when I'm dressing down.

Outfit Details: Sweater: JC Penney; Sheer top: JC Penney;
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy; Booties:Payless

I love wearing the outfit above because of the mixing of patterns.  I have loved this sheer button up top from JC Penney, and I've worn it in the summer and winter (I shared it here on my personal blog what seems like forever ago).  I feel like the necklace is the perfect piece to pull it all together.

I also wore this necklace a couple of weeks ago to church on a Sunday morning with a new peplum top I had gotten.


I actually took this picture a few days after the Sunday that I wore the outfit, and I was amused by the fact that as I looked through my iPhone pictures, I found that my 4 year old had caught a picture of me on the day I actually wore this outfit...


I love the randomness that I find on my phone every time one of my children has had it for any length of time!


Outfit Details:  Top: The Perfect Fit (local boutique); Skirt: Walmart; 
Nude Heels: Target; Necklace: Body Central 


Happy Wednesday!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment