February 24, 2015

Date Night

  For Valentine's Day one of our youth called us that morning & told us she would come pick up our kids & let them spend the night at her house (her mom watches our kids a lot)! We were like OK! It was very last minute & we didn't have anything planned but it was pretty great. Daniel had given me a Ross gift card earlier in the day for vday so of course we had to go there. Then we went out to eat at El Sombrero! I usually wear a dress for date night but I decided to go a different route. I wore these floral leggings from Ross, this royal blue shirt from Old Navy that was a hand me down, & put a pink undershirt with it from Target. It wasn't real cold on Valentine's so I wore my black heels that I LOVE. I think I got these from Ross too a few years ago. I loved this outfit with the floral print & pink of course! You can never go wrong with either.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this outfit. I love the leggings - and the hot pink - and the heels completely make the outfit. They just glammed up the look! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete