February 19, 2015

Everyday style

This week in Tennessee has been COLD! Like, really, really cold for us. Or it feels that way to me. Partially because when I start raiding my closet, I realize that 99.9% of my winter shirts are three-quarter length sleeves. I only have a couple of shirts that are actually long sleeve, unless you count my workout shirts or t-shirts, but those don't really count here. This may be something for me to work on in the future! :) I realized yesterday, that not only am I not at all a jacket person but also, I'm not really a sweater person. This. must. change.

I did find one lowly sweater when I realized I needed one last night. I had purchased this cute beige sweater from Gap back months ago. When I pulled it out to wear it yesterday, it still had tags on it. Ha. So, even if I have sweaters, apparently I never wear them! Oh well, when I put this sweater on, I loved it. It is so warm and I love the high/low style of it. For now, it will have to be my only sweater for cold weather days! And that's fine by me as I know I will be wearing this more often.

I have to be honest though, rather than sweaters, I have my eye on spring clothes and can't wait to move on to some new spring clothes. Soon enough, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment