February 18, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...Leather!

Outfit Details:  Tunic: Hand me down (original unknown); Leggings: Forever 21;
Cheetah Print Heels: Rack Room Shoes; Belt: Hand me down; Earrings: Body Central
 
To start with, let me say sorry for the quality of these pictures.  Because of the freezing cold weather we have been having, I have not taken any outside pictures - my iPhone is the best I've got right now!

For Valentine's Day, Drew and I had a little date night - dinner and a movie (we saw Exodus, which was really good although definitely not on point with Scripture)!  It was so much fun to get away together for the evening alone.  We have not been good about doing that lately.

Back in August I posted a fall wishlist HERE and on it was a pair of leather leggings.  I wasn't sure how often I would wear them since they're a little flashier than how I normally dress, but I went ahead and got them and I have absolutely loved them!  I'm so glad I took a chance and bought them. 



Don't you just LOVE these shoes?!  I went into Rack Room looking for a pair of boots and came out with these.  For only $20, I thought they were a pretty good deal!  I absolutely love them and they are a great statement piece for a very affordable price. 

Happy Wednesday!




Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect outfit for a date night! I still have not worn my leather leggings...just can't seem to find the perfect thing to go with them. I love this though! :)

    ReplyDelete