February 17, 2015

A Spring Approach

It's cold. I thought it was about to be warmer here for awhile in Texas soon thereafter leading to Spring. Not so. Anyways, a few weeks ago we had our DNow. I wore jeans for 2 of the nights so I knew for one night I wanted to wear something with leggings. I decided to pull out my old green dress from Ross that I've had for a few years now but I knew I wanted to wear it differently than I had in the past. So, I put my trusty baby pink cardigan (that I got from Target with a gift card my dad gave me for Valentine's Day a few years ago). The colors perfectly matched a scarf that I bought like 3 years ago that I love but I don't necessarily wear that often. It was chilly (& the dress is short) so I wore my denim leggings from Ross & paired the outfit with my booties from Ross. I loved wearing this outfit & felt so dainty & girly in it!



 

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I love these colors together! This is great how you took an old piece and wore it in a new way! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete