February 16, 2015

Valentine's Gift

Every year for Valentine's Day my dad gets me and my three sisters a gift. He used to always get us candy, and then a few years ago he started getting us gift cards! He realized how much his girls like to shop! In the past he's gotten me a Target card and a Hobby Lobby card. This year he got me one to Charming Charlie! I was really excited to spend this card...in fact, I used it the first day I had it!! Jesse and I went on a date on Valentine's Day, and I convinced him to take me shopping. I had $15 on my card, and I wanted to use the whole thing without going over very much. We walked around the store like 3 times, and finally I decided on a bracelet. I was going to get two of them so I could stack them, and this would take up my whole card. Well, we got to the register and it was buy 1 get 1 free!! So...I've still got some money on my card.

 
 
I LOVE my bracelets!! My wrist is really tiny, so I always have trouble finding bracelets that will fit, but these are perfect. I also love that they are rose gold. I have some rose gold earrings that my mom gave me and a necklace from my mother-in-law, so I am glad to have bracelets to match now. Dad fixed me up good this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment