February 13, 2015

Casual Phone Pics...And a Pop of Red for Valentine's Day!

So that was probably the longest post title ever.  But whatever.  I felt like I had to do something for Valentine's Day; you know?

I'm sharing today just a few pictures of outfits that I wore out and about running errands and to some casual events.  Typically I share what I wore to church on Sundays, or my nicer dresses or outfits, so I thought it would be kind of fun and different to show you what I wear when I'm dressing down a little more (and a few of these are casual but a few are dressy casual).

First, my outfit that I wore on Wednesday night to church - typically I do the same thing that Julie does (HERE) and I wear some type of pink and red combo in honor of Valentine's Day, but this year I went away from that and just did a pop of red. 

 Outfit Details: Cardigan: Hand me down (originally Target);
Scarf: Hand me down (original unknown);
White Tshirt: Hand me down (original Old Navy - LOVE this Tshirt!);
Skinny Jeans: Walmart: Booties: Payless; Ring: Body Central
 
For an afternoon out getting my taxes filed and lunch with my family I wore this sweater and my new old navy jeans...
 
Outfit Details:  Sweater: Hand me down (original unknown);
White long sleeve Tshirt: Hand me down (original Target);
Jeans: Old Navy; Black  booties: Hand me down (original Target)
Purse: Nine West - borrowed from my daughter
 
Please ignore the unmade bed in the background.  I had a "talking to" with my daughter about her dirty room after taking these pictures.  Maybe I should have talked to her before; IDK...
 
I wore this one night to a music production that my children were a part of...
 
Outfit Details:  Ruffle Cardigan: Hand me down (original unknown);
White Tshirt: Hand me down (original Target);
Black Skinny Leggings: Old Navy; Heels: Payless; Necklace: Body Central
 
I absolutely LOVE these heels and had to get a close up pic for you!
 

 
On the second night of the music show I wore this, and realized later that it looked a lot like what I wore the first night.  Oh well...
 

Outfit Details: Cardigan: Hand me down (original Target);
White Tshirt: Hand me down (original Old Navy); Jeans: Old Navy;
Booties: Payless; Handbag: Gianni Binni (Plato's Closet);
Watch:Sears; Necklace: Body Central
 
 Ignore what looks to be duck lips in these photos.  I can't do duck lips even when I try, so I don't know how I end up looking like I have them in these pictures.  And then I look really mad in the second picture, probably because of what I'm going to say next...
 
Can we talk about my daughter's bed again?  Clearly our "talking to" didn't take.  So now we have a chore chart up with punishments listed if chores are not completed.  Sigh.  All because of me taking outfit pictures.
 
I absolutely love the cardigan pictured above.  You can't tell from the lighting in the pictures, but it is a wine colored cardigan, which I really love that color.  It's a nice color and goes really well with gold, which I'm also loving right now.
 
Last picture, I promise!  For a quick lunch date (that actually turned into a two hour lunch date!) with a friend this week I wore this casual outfit...
 
Outfit details:  Shirt: JC Peneny;
Skinny ankle jeans: Hand me down (original Old Navy);
Booties: Payless
 
Clearly I'm super excited about getting out of the house in this picture; right? 
 
Whew!  I hope that wasn't outfit overload!!  Tell me if it is and I won't do it again!
Happy Friday and more importantly, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love both pairs of jeans you are wearing in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! I usually don't shop at Old Navy but I have been loving their jeans lately! Although, I bought three pair of jeans there a couple months ago and I got them in three different sizes! So they're not real consistent there, but I love the fit of all three of them that I got.

    ReplyDelete