February 10, 2015

Valentine's Attire

I don't know about you but I LOVE Valentine's Day, I love dressing for Valentine's Day & I love Valentine's Day decorations. For the last week I have been dressing my family in Valentine's colors, Daniel included! Here are two outfits I have worn in the last week preparing for Valentine's Day.



This Old Navy heart sweater is so comfortable! It was a hand me down from a friend. My pants are dark jeans from Ross.


My favorite colors together are red & pink! I wore this to church on Sunday & a woman commented "This is such a Julie Taylor outfit"!!! I told her I had been wearing these colors since I was 15 every Valentine's Day! The dress I have had since I was like 15 & I have no idea where it is from. The cardigan is from Gap.

Have a LOVE filled Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment