February 9, 2015

New Jeans

For awhile now I've been looking for a new pair of jeans. I was really specific about what I was looking for. I wanted straight leg, not skinny, dark wash, a length that I could wear with flats, and not too low of a waist. I knew it was going to be difficult to find all of those things! I looked a lot of different places and finally found a pair at Target! I was pretty surprised, because I've never bought jeans there before.

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft, Shirt: Old Navy,
Jeans: Target, Shoes: Nine West, Jewelry: Gift
 
I have thoroughly enjoyed my new jeans so far! They are the Mossimo brand, mid-rise straight. I was looking for a slightly darker wash, but I am really happy with these. 


2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Target's jeans before but these look really good! I may try theirs next time I need a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacy! Another thing I love about them is that they are really soft!

    ReplyDelete