February 12, 2015

Everyday style

While I'm not a huge fan of scarves on myself, I did love this one I found at Charming Charlie. This season I am really loving navy. Charming Charlie has a ton of infinity scarves for $10, which is perfect for people like myself who couldn't tie a scarf to save their life. I also love that their infinity scarves aren't too thick.
This navy cardigan and white top are both from Old Navy. I have so many of these cardigans but they are so versatile that you really can't ever have too many.
I love these boots that I scored on at Old Navy last season. I happened to find them for $10! This isn't a great shot of them because I am new to this whole trying to take a picture of myself in the mirror thing. {And obviously not good at it!} These boots are just slightly higher than my other booties, which makes them fit a little better with jeans.
Happy {early} Valentines Day!
Katie 




No comments:

Post a Comment