March 13, 2015

Five Friday Favorites

I wanted to share 5 beauty products that I am currently using that I absolutely LOVE!


1.  Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer

Unfortunately I have been noticing dark circles under my eyes lately and so I picked up some of this concealer at my local Walmart.  I will say that I bought this concealer in "Light" and it is a tad too light for my complexion.  I didn't see that it was sold in different shades and would have bought it in a darker shade if I had known.  However, I REALLY love this concealer (although it does not last very long and is kind of pricey) and feel like it does a great job hiding those pesky bags under your eyes!

2.  L'Oreal Lash Serum

I have probably the shortest, thinnest eyelashes EVER.  When I picked up this serum, I didn't really have high hopes of my lashes looking any differently after using it, but I have REALLY noticed a difference in my eyelashes in the couple of weeks that I have been using this serum.  Now, I don't know if it is that they are really growing, or if it is that they are just better "prepped", so to speak, to hold the mascara on them once I have applied the serum.  Either way, I love the way this makes my eyelashes look fuller and thicker!

3.  Maybelline Pearly Pink Lipstick

Even though this lipstick is called "pearly pink", it comes out very neutral looking on me.  This is my favorite neutral color to wear, and is probably the lipstick I wear most frequently.

4.  L'Oreal Tickled Pink Lipstick

This lipstick is my next favorite - it looks light pink on me and I LOVE the look, especially when I have a little bit of a tan!  Which leads to my next and last product I'm sharing today!...

5.  Sunlabs Sunsation Self Tanner

During these winter months I tend to look like a ghost if I don't apply any kind of self tanner or I don't frequent a tanning bed.  It can get costly to keep up a tanning habit, not to mention it is not great for your skin.  I have a love/hate relationship with this self tanner.  I absolutely HATE the smell of this tanner.  I have yet to find a self tanner that does not smell bad.  If anyone knows of one, PLEASE SHARE!  However, this self tanner is AWESOME in every other way!  It can be used on your face and on your body, and it has a color guide as you put it on so that it is streak free.  It also does not come out making you look orange, so that makes it a winner in my book!  I just apply it a couple nights a week right after I have bathed (I wear latex gloves while applying it), put on an old pair of pajamas so that it doesn't stain my good pjs, and then I shower as soon as I get up in the morning to get rid of the nasty smell!

So  there you have my current five favorites! What beauty products are you currently loving?


No comments:

Post a Comment