March 16, 2015

Girl's Day Out

This past Saturday my mom, sisters, nieces, Abby and I had a girl's day out. If there is one thing we all love, it's a good Disney princess  movie! So, we all went out to see the new Cinderella. It was so good! On Friday I had gone through all of my clothes that I had boxed up in my attic. I've been on a mission lately to get rid of stuff that I'm no longer using. I was very excited because there were a lot of clothes up there that I haven't been able to wear in a long time, but I can now wear them again! It's like going shopping without spending any money! Here's  the outfit I wore when we all went out. The jeans are one of the things that are "new" again to me.

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft;
Necklace & Earrings: Premier;
Shirt: Peebles; Jeans: unsure;
Boots: Express
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You all look so nice! I really like your cardigan which looks like a jacket, not a sweater. I also like your sisters' blouses, too!

    ReplyDelete