March 5, 2015

Rainy Day Style

Don't you just love rain days? Ok, so most people don't. But I do love some rain days. I am not really sure why I love dreary rainy days but I do. Maybe because it makes me feel like it's ok to stay at home and do nothing all day? Ha. Not sure if that's the reason or not but lately we have been having a lot of those days around here. So it's only acceptable to wear lounge clothes for a certain amount of days before that just is over. Sunday we had another rainy day and I finally pulled out my new beautiful red Hunter rain boots my hubby bought me for Christmas. Right?? I know, why have I waited so long to wear these? They are so cute and made the perfect addition to my black monogram pullover I had made at the first of the season.

Even with my love for rainy days, I have to admit, I am getting ready for some spring clothes! I have my eye on a few things I can't wait to buy before spring break next month! What about you? Ready for spring clothes??

No comments:

Post a Comment