March 4, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...Going Casual!

I've been trying lately to take pictures of the more casual outfits that I have been wearing, instead of just always sharing my dresses that I wear on Sunday mornings.  It is hard for me to dress casual because I don't feel cute or "put together", but I have been trying to make myself do it lately because my husband loves it when I "dress down."

Outfit Details:  Sweatshirt: Gap Outlet (only $9!); Top: Walmart;
Jeans: Old Navy; Converse: Rack Room Shoes; Hat: Gordman's (only $4!)
 
I wore this outfit out to dinner with some friends to a local restaurant.  Just a funny side note about this hat:  I can't ever find hats to fit, and so I bought this one at Gordman's - it is a toddler size 2-4 but it fits perfectly!
 
Outfit Details:  Sweater: Hand me down (Original unknown);
Top: Hand me down (original Old Navy); Jeans: Walmart; Booties: Payless
 
 
Wore this outfit above to run errands in one afternoon.  My last outfit I wore to a Grizzlies game with some friends from church...
 
Outfit Details:  Top: Hand me down (original unknown); Jeans:Walmart;
Boots: Target (gift); Belt: Goodwill; Necklace: Body Central
 
 
I am so over wearing knee high boots but it has been COLD where we are, so sometimes it feels like the only thing that is appropriate!!  I can't wait for warmer weather and lighter prints!
 
Happy Wednesday!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment