April 8, 2015

What I Wore...Easter

For Easter this year I didn't do my typical floral or bright colors that I normally go for.  Instead I let my husband's get up be the inspiration for what I wore.  He already knew he wanted to wear a turquoise and navy bow tie, I went with a navy dress with turquoise accessories.  It was very simple but I think still looked nice and elegant.

Outfit Details:  Dress: Ross; Necklace: Can't remember where I got it;
Navy Wedges: Poshmark.com; Earrings: Gift; Watch: Charming Charlie



I don't know what's been going on with my camera lately (or maybe it's the user??) but I have been really frustrated with the quality of my pictures.  They seem to be somewhat out of focus all the time.  I just cannot get used to my new camera! :(


I absolutely love this necklace...unfortunately I can't remember where I got it!  I'm pretty sure it was either Charming Charlie or Body Central, because that is where I get all of my jewelry. When I wear this necklace, I try to let it be the focal point.  I wear it with plain and simple outfits so that this necklace can just shine!

And of course I just have to share a picture of my whole family...this is the first year that we did not match or color coordinate.  My 11-year-old was absolutely thrilled about that!  We had to promise my 5-year-old a crazy picture so that she would take a "normal" picture.  Check out her face below! Ha! Gotta love it!




I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Happy Wednesday!
 




Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment