June 27, 2014

Casual, Cute & Comfortable

   I don't typically like dressing casual. Last week though, we had VBS at our church & I knew I wasn't going to "dress up" to work VBS. This outfit was comfortable & ended up being just right for what I needed.



   Now, what I do hate about this picture is that you cannot see the undershirt I have on. It matches my necklace perfect!! Here are details for the outfit though: Shirt: Target, Blue Undershirt: Old Navy, Jeans: hand me down, Necklace: Walmart, Belt: Ross, Shoes: I really don't remember b/c I have had them for so long!

   This next outfit was for a spontaneous date that Daniel took me on. Normally, I always pick a dress for date night but, I'm actually trying to make myself wear shorts more(which I've been doing this summer!). Anyways, I literally got ready in 15 minutes!!! Shower & all! That's why my hair is "stringy" in Daniel's words!



     Outfit details: Shirt: Plato's Closet, Undershirt: hand me down, Shorts: JCPenney (kids section), Shoes: Target, Necklace: My grandmother. 
   It's so nice when you like your outfit AND are comfortable at the same time!! That can't always be the case though!!! For these two outfits, I enjoyed what I was wearing & felt comfortable...Win, Win!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment