June 29, 2014

My obsession

I have to admit, if I have one style obsession, it would have to be all things monogram. I am so truly southern when it comes to this. If it was acceptable, I would wear something monogram with every outfit! I do show some restraint where this is concerned and try not to do it on a DAILY basis.... Haha. Take a totally plain outfit and add a monogram and it can totally make the outfit. Here are a few examples of monogram items I am currently loving!


Just ordered these earrings last week and I'm loving them. Know they will add some flair to many outfits and the price is unbeatable!!


I also ordered these shorts at the beginning of the summer. They are so fun to wear on my casual days (which is almost daily).

Another style obsession for me is the color black. I don't show restraint in this area and I'm pretty sure about 99% of the time my outfit involves the color black. Because of this, cute accessories are a must. I love this scarf. It's so cute with all my black tops and dresses.


Lastly, another favorite for me is my silver monogram ring. This ring is so cute and such a staple. And the price is amazing.
 
 {link:http://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Signet-Round-Engraving/dp/B005E8T9IW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404095632&sr=8-2&keywords=Silver+monogram+ring}

These are just a few of my favorites!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment