July 1, 2014

Red, White & Blue - Patriotic Style!

   I love to dress according to the holiday. I was out of town for Memorial Day & never got a chance to blog our outfits for the day(actually we dressed in red, white & blue the Sunday before MD & actual Memorial Day)! So, since it's the same color scheme for 4th of July I thought I would share our outfits now!
 
   This was my family on the Sunday morning & then my outfit Sunday night before Memorial Day!








Details for my outfit: polka dot shirt-hand me down, blue undershirt-Old Navy, white skirt-Old Navy, red necklace & earrings-Sam Moon, & red heels:Rack Room Shoes. Now I want to show you what I wore Sunday night to church. I try to go a little more casual for Sunday nights. (Don't mind the sweet little baby trying to crawl right to me in the picture!)



Details for the outfit: red shirt-Target, blue jean vest-hand me down, white earrings-given to me by my mom, red flats-Ross.
I love me some RED, WHITE & BLUE!!! I'm very thankful for our military who sacrifice so I can enjoy my family, friends & freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment