June 26, 2014

I'm feeling BLUE

Today I'm going to show you two different outfits that I wore in the same day this past week. The first outfit is what I wore to church on Sunday, and the second is what I changed into when we went to the Allen family June birthday party that afternoon. Later on I realized that they were both basically the same color scheme! I am really loving this blue right now and liked both of these outfits.

Dress: H&M, Shoes: Maurice's


Top: Peebles, Shorts: Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes: Target

I'm thinking I may should have saved the shorts outfit for the 4th of July...but too late now! And yes, I realize that half of my tree is missing. We are frantically packing up the house for our big move this weekend, so I had to move the photo shoot outside this week! Please pray that the move goes smoothly!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment