June 16, 2014

Easy summer style

I am so excited to be able to wear something other than a rain jacket finally! If I'm being honest, I love all the rain we have been having but it's not really conducive to trying to dress stylish! I've already shared with y'all that I am all about casual style. (Do those two words even belong in the same sentence?!) I think so! I have a tendency to always be a bit casual in my dress but this really takes over in the summer months! I just seem to gravitate to things that can be cute but also comfortable and easy to wear. In the summer months, when I can just put on some sandals, nothing is easier to me than a casual dress that can be worn comfortably no matter what I have going on. I am loving some of the fun dresses that I have picked up at Old Navy lately and I have gotten some really great deals on them. This dress I got on sale for $19.99. It's super comfortable. I added the belt because it was a little loose without it. The belt I picked up at Maurice's. (so long ago I can't remember the price!). The shoes I scored at T.J. Maxx a few weeks ago and I've already gotten a ton of wear out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment