March 27, 2015

Casual Friday - a Mongram Tshirt, Leggings, & Nike's

I love the tennis shoes that my mother in law gave me for Christmas. At the moment, I am trying to find more & more outfits to wear that are CASUAL! By casual, I mean - tennis shoe casual. I particularly don't want to look like I just came from the gym either. I want to be casual cute. These are the hardest outfits for me! Something I can wear to run errands or to the grocery store or just whenever I want to wear my tennis shoes but look decent. Here is an outfit I wore the other day to the grocery store. The shirt is from 13Twelve (a local business), the leggings/black pants are from Burlington (& I love these b/c they are not really tight!), & of course my beloved tennis shoes are from my mother in law.



No comments:

Post a Comment